FT->2 standard C734L UHF Hand/Helds
t***@gmail.com
2013-01-12 21:43:15 UTC
for trade,
2 Standard, C734L 6 channel uhf, around 460.000meg, portables.
to compare, in size...about the shape and size of a HT1000.
these are both %100 working ancient rellics
6 channel
hi/lo power switchable
has some xtals in it already
and each has the same xtals so they do talk to each other
quite a neat units really
radio condition 8/10 (all knobs $ switches work)
batts 1/10 (you'll need to repack or score new ones)
no chargers
no bnc antana's
email me your offers no matter how funny as these are
doing nothing on my shelf.
Crazy question, but are they still available???
b***@gmail.com
i will give you $40.00 for both
Jerry Stuckle
2016-10-21 02:55:51 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
for trade,
2 Standard, C734L 6 channel uhf, around 460.000meg, portables.
to compare, in size...about the shape and size of a HT1000.
these are both %100 working ancient rellics
6 channel
hi/lo power switchable
has some xtals in it already
and each has the same xtals so they do talk to each other
quite a neat units really
radio condition 8/10 (all knobs $ switches work)
batts 1/10 (you'll need to repack or score new ones)
no chargers
no bnc antana's
email me your offers no matter how funny as these are
doing nothing on my shelf.
i will give you $40.00 for both
I doubt he's interested after almost 18 years.
--
Remove the "x" from my email address