Beware of K7VO/K9NI Caitlyn Martin
Steve
2006-08-26 01:32:42 UTC
Figured I'd pass this along. Click-on any of the many links concerning
Caitlyn Martin K7VO/K9NI.

http://chat.qth.com/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=9e7ee2af849066f5394727adf30d153d
d***@gmail.com
2006-09-11 16:04:21 UTC
Caitlyn Martin was arrested at her home in WI. Today.

Click on the link or paste the complete link in your browser below to
see what she is being charged with.

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.do;jsessionid=8C3C95A869426BC163D6BE653BDF96EB.render11?caseNo=2006CM000287&countyNo=42&printable=1
Brenda Ann

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.do?countyNo=42&caseNo=2006CF000106&cacheId=66D24AF5AE08C2499D5B8E610B5CA361&recordCount=1&offset=0#charge_detail
a***@netzero.com
2006-09-23 22:37:21 UTC
Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA)
State of Wisconsin vs. Caitlyn M. Martin

Oconto County Case Number 2006CM000287

All charges against Caitlyn M. Martin in this case have been
dismissed. These charges were not proven and have no legal effect.
Caitlyn M. Martin is presumed innocent.

What happened???????????????
Brenda Ann
2006-09-23 23:21:16 UTC
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!
Post by a***@netzero.com
Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA)
State of Wisconsin vs. Caitlyn M. Martin
Oconto County Case Number 2006CM000287
All charges against Caitlyn M. Martin in this case have been
dismissed. These charges were not proven and have no legal effect.
Caitlyn M. Martin is presumed innocent.
What happened???????????????
Did you look at my update post just below the original??? They consolidated
the misdemeanor charges into a much larger felony charge.

i***@gmail.com
2015-07-22 22:15:05 UTC
Post by Steve
Figured I'd pass this along. Click-on any of the many links concerning
Caitlyn Martin K7VO/K9NI.
http://chat.qth.com/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=9e7ee2af849066f5394727adf30d153d
All charges were dismissed. What happened is that my ID was stolen and used for both criminal purposes and to make me persona non grata in the ham community. Unfortunately, though my attorney provided detailed information gathered by his investigator to a federal prosecutor the actual responsible parties were never charged.

Bottom line: I did nothing wrong. My eternal thanks to those who stood by me, and my eternal scorn at those who assumed I had to be guilt.

Caitlyn
K9NI