Yaesu transceiver values
Henry
2014-10-26 00:32:31 UTC
Will some one please tell me the value of these two Yaesu tranceivers please?

FT-747GX

FT-1000D

Both are in excellent condition.

Thanks

Henry WA0GOZ
Barry OGrady
2014-10-26 08:51:26 UTC
Post by Henry
Will some one please tell me the value of these two Yaesu tranceivers please?
FT-747GX
FT-1000D
Both are in excellent condition.
Could I add a FTDX-400 that receives OK with TX untested?
Post by Henry
Thanks
Henry WA0GOZ
--
Why don't fundamentalists push for a revisionist taxonomy that places
bats among the birds instead of the mammals? Or to have the schools
the "germ theory of disease"?
Channel Jumper
2014-10-30 13:45:03 UTC
;827649']Will some one please tell me the value of these two Yaes
tranceivers please?
FT-747GX
FT-1000D
Both are in excellent condition.
Thanks
Henry WA0GOZ
$300 each

My guess is that you had a family member / friend that died and left i
to you.
You want to pawn it - but don't want to get took.

Amateur radio is the only place I know of where a person has a 40 yea
old radio and wants every dollar they paid for it when it was new.

None of the radios you have is supported and in every instance, there i
better radios available today that does more for a couple of dollar
more.

From time to time you might find some old fart that will pay any amoun
of money to get a radio to replace a radio they once had, but thos
people are getting few and far between.

Newer hams today do not want to spend any money and trying to sell H
equipment to them is harder then trying to find hen's teeth.

--
Channel Jumper